The Refuge provides a number of unique lodging options from rustic bunkhouses to full-sized bedrooms and handicap accessible facilities.
Green barn (~23 People)
The green barn provides a simple lodging option with two bunkhouses, bathroom facilities and handicap accessible accommodations.
- Bunkhouse A - 6 Bunks (12 People)
- Bunkhouse B - 5 Bunks (10 People)
- Bathroom A - Toilet & 3 Showers
- Bathroom B - Toilet & 3 Showers
- Handicap Accessible Bedroom - Double Bed
- Handicap Accessible Bathroom - Toilet & Shower
Farmhouse (~14 People)
The farmhouse provides a unique lodging experience with many smaller rooms, each with their own character and charm.
- Master Bedroom - King Bed
- Bedroom A - King Bed
- Bedroom B - 2 Twin Beds
- Bedroom C - Bunk Bed
- Loft - 2 Twins, King and Youth Bed
- Nook - Twin Bed
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower and Tub
Red Barn (~12 People)
The red barn provides another cozy and unique lodging option with a mixture of bunks, a Murphy bed, and a silo bedroom.
- Bedroom (Silo) - 1 Double Bed
- Loft - Double Bed, 5 Bunks (11 People)
- Bathroom - Toilet and Shower
Camping (6-8 Tents)
Known as Walnut Grove, there is a large, grassy terraced woods behind the farmhouse that is perfect for pitching tents.
- Grounds - Several tiers of flat ground for tents
- Tents - Easily accommodates 6+ tents
- Fire Rings - 3 traditional fire rings w/ cooking grates
- Seating - Bench seating for bonfires
- Hammocks - Great for hammocks (several provided)