The Refuge offers multiple cooking and dining areas that can accommodate groups large and small. Whether you are on a budget or desire gourmet meals, the choice is your!
The Refuge offers a complete kitchen and prep area for storing and making your culinary creations.
- Fridge and Freezer
- 2 Ovens and Stovetops (10 total burners)
- 2 Electric Griddles
- 2 Coffee Makers
- Dishes and Utensils for approximately 25 People
- Basic Kitchen Utensils and Knife Set
- Pantry Space for Food Storage
Gas Grill and Griddle
Located: Outside Farmhouse
- Gas Tanks (ready to use)
- Tongs, Spatula, and Brush
This smokehouse can handle large amounts of chicken, ribs, or anything else you can think of.
- 5’x5’x5’ feet of space
- 20 hooks for hanging meat
- Wood is provided
The Refuge has multiple areas for groups to eat at. With rustic characteristics, our dining areas provide a fun and relaxed space to enjoy a meal with friends.
Farmhouse (Seats 42+ people)
- Dining Room Tables (Seats 16+)
- Library Table (Seats 6+)
- Front Porch Picnic Tables (Outdoor, Seats 20+)
White Barn (Seasonal, Seats 60+)
- 2 Large Picnic Tables (Seats 20+)
- 5 Large Folding Tables (Seats 40+)
Green Barn (Seats 80+)
- 10 Folding Tables (Seats 80+)
- 100 Folding Chairs